Please structure your proposal to provide the following information in the order indicated. Use the headings and subheadings provided. Then, in your own words, address the questions and issues posed in the outline. The questions reflect the general interests and concerns of Hughes Memorial Foundation, but are not intended to be conclusive. Additional pertinent information to your project should be included if necessary. Please be thorough, but strive to be brief.
- Organization information
- Summarize your organization's history.
- State your mission and goals, future challenges, and long-range plans.
- Outline current programs and activities.
- Highlight accomplishments.
2. Purpose of Grant
- Describe the proposed program or project.
- Identify the needs/programs to be addressed, target population and number of people to be served by the project.
- Describe the project goals and objectives, and your plan to meet them.
- Define the project as a new or continuing program.
- Identify other organizations, partners or funders participating the project and their roles.
- Provide a timetable for implementation.
- Identify long-term funding resources.
- Describe your plan to document progress and results. Interim and final evaluation and expenditure reports will be required for every grant awarded.